Miles From Zip
Search for Jobs Near You
Select a distance, enter a zip code and additional keywords (if desired), and hit enter or click the Go button to quickly find jobs near you.
A Sales job at TruGreen will make you a part of the largest lawncare company in the country. Professionals in Sales jobs at TruGreen are challenged and rewarded for the services they provide, and are driven to be successful. If a Sales job at TruGreen is what you’re looking for, click on a job that interests you to learn more and apply.
Inside Sales Rep TeleCenter (101144) Base + Commission
Job Location: Lewis Center, OH
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program residential customers and cross selling and upselling current residential customers.
• Calls prospective customers utilizing automated dialing system to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited.
• Sells programs and services to present, former, and prospective customers through telemarketing.
• Secures sales and arranges delivery date.
• Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments.
• Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or 0 - 1 years of related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1+ years of sales experience preferred
• Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
• Strong communication (verbal and written)
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job ID: 710015