Miles From Zip
Search for Jobs Near You
Select a distance, enter a zip code and additional keywords (if desired), and hit enter or click the Go button to quickly find jobs near you.
A Landscaping job at TruGreen will make you a part of the largest lawncare company in the country. Professionals in Landscaping jobs at TruGreen are challenged and rewarded for the services they provide, and are driven to be successful. If a Landscaping job at TruGreen is what you’re looking for, click on a job that interests you to learn more and apply.
Accounts Payable Specialist 101487
Job Location: Macomb Township, MI
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Enters and processes invoices for payment through the accounts payable system. Operates from centralized offices and works under direct supervision in support of assigned business locations within a region.
1. Receives and compiles all branch invoices for the locations supported for processing.
2. Create separate tracking sheet for sheet for each branch.
3. Organizes and itemizes invoices for asssigned business location to confirm and validate invoices and amounts for payment.
4. Contacts vendors as needed to resolve questions and/or confirm details on invoices for payment.
5. Compiles invoices for payment and enters data into the accounts payable system for payment submission; may pay invoices directly with a purchasing card.
6. Confirms that charges are applied to the monthly profit and loss statements and validates that all bills are paid through accounts payable system.
7. Monitors trends in payment submissions to ensure branches are not overpaying or duplicate paying for goods and/or services.
Customer Focus/Sales Growth
Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma/GED required
1-2 years of accounts payable and/or receivable experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of accounts payable and accounting practices
Customer service skills
Organizational and time management skills
Written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job ID: 606787