About Call Center
Working in our Call Centers, you'll serve as the voice of our company to ensure the growth and development of our customer relationships. From weeding out their concerns to connecting them to new services, you’ll be an essential part of ensuring that their greenery thrives.
Contact Center SupervisorApply Now Req ID R6117 Location 1801 Lakepointe Dr, Lewisville, TX 75057
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Supervises the day-to-day activities of Call Center Representatives to achieve sales budgets, ensure quality sales and drive key performance metrics to achieve company goals. Motivate, coach and develop call center associates. Handle calls due to customer escalations and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization’s products and services. Monitor calls/activities as necessary to ensure performance standards are met. May make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals. Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures and the generation of reports as required.
1. Motivates and leads a team of associates to achieve optimal performance.
2. Ensures that Associates handle calls in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
3. Intercedes on incoming telephone calls to resolve customer complaints/issues.
4. Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
5. Maintains performance records of assigned associates. May conduct performance appraisals.
6. Provides regular feedback, development, and coaching to associates on performance objectives. Facilitates and maintains positive work environment.
7. Generates various routine management reports and other reporting as needed.
8. Ensures appropriate communication with team members through one-on-one meetings and conducting team meetings.
9. Ensures company policies are enforced and provides coaching, including corrective action, when necessary.
10. Assists with the recruitment and selection process for new associates and/or lead roles.
11. Supports the goals and objectives of the Call Center, Management and the Organization.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); plus one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two or more years experience in sales and/or service operations or call center.
• Senior level, lead, or management experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Oral and written communications skills
• Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge of call center and/or customer service operations
• Leadership skills
• Team Development Skills
• Proficient in software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Time Management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work full range of hours and adjust to seasonal and any other shift changes as necessary as directed by management to accomplish team and company goals
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 25 lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Noise level
o Low to moderate
• Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.