About Call Center
Working in our Call Centers, you'll serve as the voice of our company to ensure the growth and development of our customer relationships. From weeding out their concerns to connecting them to new services, you’ll be an essential part of ensuring that their greenery thrives.
Contact Center Sales RepresentativeApply Now Req ID R6218 Location 7890 Corporate Blvd, Plain City, OH 43064
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
TruGreen is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives who receive inbound and places outbound calls to sell or upsell new and existing customers by assessing their needs and suggesting or offering alternative products or services. These positions include a competitive hourly rate of pay plus commission and company benefits with 401K options after 90 days of employment.
1. Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
2. Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or customers in order to provide complete information and assistance to TruGreen customer/leads.
3. Identify needs of customer and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the customer need in order to generate revenue.
4. Promote products and/or services
5. Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
6. Successful completion of a 2 week training course after hire date.
7. Generates sales of residential lawn care services to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound contacts via telephone and/or digital channels in support of targeted marketing campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
• Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
• Data Entry Skills with computer
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Sales, telemarketing, and or call center experience strongly preferred
SALES / MILITARY / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING/ CALL CENTER / MANAGEMENT / COLLEGE STUDENT /BARTENDER / ATHLETES / RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.