About Inside Sales
With our mission to prove that life is better lived outside, a career as an Inside Sales Representative puts you right at the heart of our business. It’ll be up to you to inspire potential customers with the seeds of possibility – namely, that their yards can truly be the great outdoors. You’ll cultivate your connection with the community and ensure that everyone has the chance to bring the best out of their lawn. And with great pay, and a generous benefits package, you’ll be bringing the best out of your career at the same time.
Branch Sales RepApply Now Req ID R6577 Location 1831-A Blount Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program residential customers and cross selling and up selling current residential customers through telemarketing.
1. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources.
2. Calls prospective customers to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited.
3. Sells programs and services to present and prospective customers through telemarketing. Secures sales and arranges delivery date.
4. Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments.
5. Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
6. Conducts retention and service calls through means of telemarketing contact. Meets branch retention standards.
7. Calls customers to measure satisfaction after service is completed or to otherwise provide assistance by answering their questions and service concerns.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or 0 - 1 years of related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience 1+ years of sales experience preferred
• Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
• Strong communication (verbal and written)
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.